A list of lies by the lame-brain media would take up hundreds of pages. Just note the below facts, and get pumped up to vote for the Good Guys!
Romney IS Winning! Uber Good News Up-Dates at The Bottom!
The MSM has been feeding us a line of unmitigated horse-pucky for weeks saying that Barack HUSSEIN Obama led in all the polls and Obama’s “Approval Numbers” were higher than they actually are, and ever deserved.
But the “polls” the MSM and the Democrats used were flawed by design. They deliberately polled more Democrats and Liberals than Conservatives and Republicans. This over-sampling of Liberals/Democrats was to achieve several ends, among which but not limited to are-
1] Discourage Conservatives from voting,
2] Encourage Liberals to vote,
3] Push their Liberal/Marxist agenda,
4] To cover-up the fact that Obama, Liberals and Liberalism is an over-whelming FAILURE.
But NewsMax, Rasmussen and now Unskewed have polling data that is truly representative of the actual voting populace…and low and behold all three of them show Mitt Romney ahead!
Yep, Mitt IS Winning!
Hears the data-
Source: http://unskewedpolls.com/ LV = Likely Voters, RV=Registered Voters, MoE=Margin of Error
The World Net Daily article goes on to give examples of Obama and the Liberals/Democrats in disarray, including-
Signs Obama losing
Despite the establishment media narrative that the Romney campaign is behind and in disarray, there are abundant signs the Obama campaign is behind and scrambling not to lose further ground:
- On Saturday, Obama campaign manager Jim Messina insisted to reporters that despite national polls showing Romney and Obama locked in a tie, Obama is still winning.
- WND reported last week Obama’s chief financier, Penny Pritzker, has entered the Hawaii housing market to buy a retirement home for the president and his family that will be available not in 2016, but in January 2013.
- On the eve of the opening session of the General Assembly, the Obama administration’s Middle Eastern policy appears to be imploding in the wake of the murder of U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens in an attack that intelligence sources believe was coordinated by jihadists tied to al-Qaida. The administration, nevertheless, insisted the attack was a response to an anti-Muslim movie trailer produced in the U.S.
- Initial jobless claims for the week ending Sept. 15 were a seasonally adjusted 382,000, exceeding forecasts of 375,000, suggesting no improvement in the percentage of Americans unemployed could be anticipated before the November election, as reported by Wall Street Journal Market Watch.
- Politico has reported that in the latest Politico-George Washington University Battleground Poll with middle-class families, which constitute approximately 54 percent of the electorate and usually split their vote between Democratic and Republican candidates, Romney holds a 14-point advantage, 55 percent to 41 percent.
Polls show Mitt Romney LEADING by anywhere from 8 to 14 points!
Now…just why might Romney be ahead of Obama?
a novel concept!
Create Wealth- DON’T redistribute it.
[Note: Redistributing wealth =’s equal poverty and squalor for everyone, witness N. Korea, Vietnam, Cuba, Russia and Detroit.]
Uber Good News Up-Dates!
We sometimes get hit with so much bad news and out right lies that I decided to provide a whole “boat-load” of GOOD News and facts showing Romney winning and Obama Losing-
Here we see and hear Romney taking a stand and fighting back-
Here Romney IS VERY Presidential in dealing with the Islamic Global Jihad-
Here Romney hits Obama HARD on BHO’s Welfare & Entitlement spree-
Not to be “out-done” Obama lays claim to being a Commie Collectivist-
NOW MAKE SURE YOU VOTE FOR THE ROMNEY-RYAN TICKET!
WE KNOW THE DEMOCRATS WILL have a few million cheat votes, however, the above numbers show they can only make the race
close with their cheating! We will win if we all do our part, inform our inattentive friends, and take them to vote for Romney!